Search Engine Marketing & Consulting
How Does Search Engine Marketing Work?
Creating an effective web site is just the first step in web site marketing. Search engines – and your audience – expect to be kept updated by you. Contact us today, and we’ll help you figure out what needs to be done to promote your business online more effectively.
There are two main ways promote your web site:
- “On-Site” Marketing – These are changes made to your actual web site.
- “Off-Site”Marketing – This is promoting your web site in other places.
“On-Site” Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – We research popular search terms that are relevant to your products/services and build them into your web pages: page content (text, images) and code (title, meta descriptions, image ALT tags, rich snippets)
- Google Analytics Setup
- Web Site Performance Audit and Tune-up – Page load speed, broken links check, spell-check, web code compliance errors (W3C), web page redirects, robots file
- Content Writing – Web pages, blog articles, testimonials, press releases
- Media Creation – Photography, video, infographics, slide-show presentations
- Design Improvements – Conversion and best practices improvements: navigation, usability, calls to action
- Branding & Positioning – Analyze your Goals, your Audience, Selling Points (why choose you), Competitive Analysis
“Off-Site” Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine & Directory Submission – Google, Bing, Open Directory
- Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console) – Account Setup, site and sitemap submission, file error cleanup
- Niche Link Building – Get your website address link on other websites within your industry
- Reviews, Ratings & Reputation
- Local Search Submission – Google+ and Facebook profiles, Local Directory Submission & Citations
- Event Submission
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Paid Advertising – Google Search Ads, Facebook Ads