Search Engine Marketing & Consulting
How Does Search Engine Marketing Work?
Creating an effective web site is just the first step in web site marketing. Search engines – and your audience – expect to be kept updated by you. Contact us today, and we’ll help you figure out what needs to be done to promote your business online more effectively.
There are two main ways promote your web site:
- “On-Site” Marketing – These are changes made to your actual web site.
- “Off-Site”Marketing – This is promoting your web site in other places.
“On-Site” Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – We research popular search terms that are relevant to your products/services and build them into your web pages: page content (text) and code (title, meta descriptions, image tags and file names)
- Web Site Performance Audit and Tune-up – Page load speed, broken links check, spell-check, Website NAP/citation cleanup, web code compliance errors, web page redirects, robots file
- Content Writing – Web pages, blog articles, testimonials, press releases
- Design Improvements – Conversion and best practices improvements: navigation, usability, calls to action
“Off-Site” Search Engine Marketing
- Google Search Engine Submission – Account Setup, site and sitemap submission
- Local Search Submission – Google My Business pages, Facebook profiles, Local Directory Submission & Citations
- Niche/Industry Link Building – Get your website address link on other websites within your industry
- Rich/Feautred Snippets (Schema Markup) – Markup your website content so it gets highlighted on the Search Engine Results page (SERP) in Google Search. Examples include: Organizational Info, Site Navigation/Links/Search Box, Products, People, Reviews, Videos, Music, Events, Recipes, How-to-Guides, Informational Tables, etc.
- Reviews, Ratings & Reputation
- Event Submission
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing